A Message To Our Valued Customers:
In light of the current pandemic, we are closely following the recommendations of Alberta Health Services and taking the following actions in an effort to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- All employees are screened for symptoms upon arrival to work each morning.
- Technicians are required to wash their hands before starting any repairs at a home and must wash their hands once the job is finished prior to leaving the home.
- Social distancing in customer homes is required. Technicians must keep at least 2 meters of distance from customers.
- Promoting payment by debit or credit card.
- Before making a home visit, we ask customers the following:
- Do you have any symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone else who has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
We appreciate your continued support throughout this time. For more updates, please continue to check our website or our social media channels.
Why Choose Us for Your Appliance Repair?
You want someone you can trust to give you the best price and the timeliest service. That’s where we’ve excelled throughout our time in business.
We also save you time and money by collecting enough information over the phone to give you an estimated cost for your appliance repair before we visit your home. This allows you to make an informed decision without having to pay a call-out fee.
Finally, our technicians are trained by appliance manufacturers, so you can trust that they know what they’re doing. We’re also an authorized service provider with manufacturer technical support at our fingertips, allowing us to diagnose and repair appliances as quickly as possible.
Quality Appliance Parts in Edmonton
You don’t have to worry about sourcing appliance parts in Edmonton. We order straight from the manufacturers and authorized distributors, giving you the peace of mind in knowing that your appliance’s new parts are top quality.
We also offer an extended warranty. The manufacturers provide a 90-day warranty on their appliance parts. Because we’re confident in our technicians, we extend that warranty for an extra month, giving you even more peace of mind. *
* not valid on manufacturer or third party claims