In light of the current pandemic, we are closely following the recommendations of Alberta Health Services and taking the following actions in an effort to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- All employees are screened for symptoms upon arrival to work each morning.
- Technicians are required to wash their hands before starting any repairs at a home and must wash their hands once the job is finished prior to leaving the home.
- Social distancing in customer homes is required. Technicians must keep at least 2 meters of distance from customers.
- Promoting payment by debit or credit card.
- Before making a home visit, we ask customers the following:
- Do you have any symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone else who has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
We appreciate your continued support throughout this time. For more updates, please continue to check our website or our social media channels.